His main recommendations
1. Develop a clear, differentiated strategy for each site
2. Resource up accordingly. You need a full time director and a dedicated project team
3. Explore development and finance partners
4. Build a much stronger, high level conversation with government
5. Revisit the delivery timetable
6. Revisit the Local Plans timetables to ensure the Plans are likely to be found ‘sound’ and discuss implications with The Planning Inspectorate.
7. Clarify the position on local plan timetabling with DCLG.