From the Texas Republican State Party Platform
United Nations- The United Nations is a detriment to the sovereignty of the United States and other countries, and because of this we support:
• Our withdrawal from the c (sic)
• The removal of the United States from United States soil
• The rejection of all Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 policies and programs
• The rejection of all related NGO’s, Councils, and Environmental Programs
• A zero budget allotment of American tax dollars to any United Nations programs
• The opposition of any designation of World Heritage Sites in the United States and especially in Texas.
There is even a clause declaring half of the state population to be Gay – because of an ungrammatical Oxford Comma, and a clause requiring all smart meters to be replaced by clockwork.
Smart Meters- The Republican Party of Texas supports a no-cost opt out for all Texas PUC customers and the phase out of Smart Meters aka Advanced Meter Infrastructure to be replaced with mechanical, non-transmitting analog meters when software upgrades are required or the computer smart meters require replacement due to mechanical failure or model upgrade requirements.
It opposes legalisation of pot but wants to allow for industrial production of Hemp. Make that one out.
Quite the most bonkers manifesto ever published.
One thought on “Bonkers Texas Republicans Oppose World Heritage Sites – requires “Removal of the United States from united States Soil’”
What makes them think that there is anything in Texas worth protecting?